• 4001 S Ocean Dr #4B
  • $367,000
  • Hollywood, FL 33019 / SIAN OCEAN RESIDENCES CON
  • 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,346 Sq.Ft.
Price Change History: -3.17% ($12,000) 3 Price Changes : Last Change 39 Days Ago
Or Call Direct 305.336.6959

4001 S Ocean Dr #4B, Hollywood, FL 33019

2 Beds, 2 Baths, Condominium, 1,346 Sq.Ft.

SIAN HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA- Great For Investors - Beach Front- SEE YOUTUBE UNBRANDED VIDEO-AIR BNB Allowed-From $ 250-350/ Day- EX- $ 250/ Day – x 30 days - $ 7500 / Month - Over 12 % Annual NET Return + 5% Forecast Hollywood Beach Average Annual Appreciation. TOTAL 17 % Return. Condo fee only $ 923 / Month low for 1,346 SQFT apto, Low Property Taxes $ 6,569 Year. Oceanfront direct beach access, light and spacious 2 Bedroom /2 Baths. Has OCEAN Views From The Balcony. It Is turn-key Unit. Resort Style Living with heated beach side pool. Amenities Include Library, Business Center, Billiards, Party Room, Valet And Concierge. Restaurants & Shopping In Walking Distance. Hottest Deal On The Market, Will Not Last !!!

Listing Summary
  • City: Hollywood
  • Zip: 33019
  • Price: $367,000
  • County: Broward County
  • Subdivision: SIAN OCEAN RESIDENCES CON
  • Complex: SIAN OCEAN RESIDENCES CON
  • Development: SIAN OCEAN RESIDENCES CON
  • Virtual Tour: View Virtual Tour
  • Property Type: Condominium
  • Square Feet: 1,346
  • Year Built: 1970
  • HOA Fees: $923 Monthly
  • Taxes: $6,569
  • Foreclosure:
  • Short Sale:
  • MLS® #: A10596836
School Information
Elementary School Middle School High School
Additional Features
  • Waterfront: Yes
  • Waterfront Description: Ocean Access, Ocean Front
  • View: Ocean
  • Style: High Rise
  • Pets Allowed?: Yes
  • Pet Restrictions: Yes
  • Flooring: Ceramic Tile
  • Furnished:
  • Construction: Block
  • Parking: One Space, Valet
  • Interior Features: 0
  • Amenities:
Request Additional Information

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the participating Associations of the Miami Multiple Listing Service. The MLS data provided for the property above (A10596836) is provided courtesy of (The Keyes Company). The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Data last updated on 01-20-2020. IDX powered by Realty Net Media


flags


CONTACT

  • Miles Goldstein Real Estate, LLC

    Realtors
    South Florida Luxury Real Estate

  • TELEPHONE

    Direct 305.336.6959

  • OUR LOCATION

    2890 NE 187th St
    Aventura, FL 33180

Terms / Privacy / Accessibility ADA